Wednesday, June 09, 2010

As usual, nothing new or unusual going on in my life. I should appreciate that, shouldn't I! Somebody remind me that "nothing new or unusual" is a rare privilege in life.

But I'm not whining about it. It's good. The days are rolling on by, and my retirement count-down is at 233 days today. I keep thinking of more and more things I'll do when that glorious time comes. One thing is going to be cooking. Maybe even baking. And walking. And getting up whenever I feel like it in the mornings. That might be early. Or late. Whatever time my internal alarm clock tells me. And on my "never again" list is driving in rush hour traffic. Never doing that again.

I will have a garden too. And I will be cleaning and sorting and planning for the Mother of All Garage Sales. Aaah the things I'll do. Aaah the places I'll go. Sigh.

No comments: